Saturday, October 17, 2009

Customer Satisfaction - Keeping People Walking and Moving Well and Pain Free with Footform Shoe Insert Orthotics

Hello Randall,

I want you to know I think of you every morning, as I slip on my shoes for the day. Since I got my orthotics in May, I have been able to work, live and play pain free! I feel like it's not an understatement when I say your work has changed my life. I have even taken up activities that years ago I thought I would never be able to do. I'm even getting ready to run a 5k this fall (just writing this is bringing tears to my eyes)!

Thank you Randall. I'm a big fan!

Lisa
______________________________________________________________

Thanks Lisa for your note. Over the many years I've been in the Orthotics business I'm always touched to hear from a happy client. The proper integration of orthotics and shoes along with the client's efforts to change stance and gait can make a positive life-changing difference to our orthotics clients.

You are obviously implementing the changes we discussed during our appointment as well as regularly wearing your orthotics and proper footwear. I'm so pleased to hear that you are experiencing good results.

Good luck in your renewed running practice,

Randall

No comments: